Want to join our team? Send your CV to , use the form below or pop in and see us!
We are an Authorized Parts & Service agent for Ford and Mazda. We take pride in delivering a high-quality service and we're looking for an automotive technician to join our team.
The successful automotive technician applicant must be committed to quality service, fixing it right the first time, being part of a team and have the ability to relate well to customers and colleagues. Someone who can think outside of the square, use their initiative, positive attitude, who has experience and is passionate about the industry.
- National Certificate for the Motor Industry (Level 4)
- A current AVI (WoF) Certificate
• Must have the willingness to further advance your skills with training
• Franchise experience would be a benefit
• Able to work on all make and models
• Excellent diagnostic skills
• A good sense of humour and enjoys a laugh
If you think you'd like to work with us, let us know!
Applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and an early response is assured.
Applicants for this automotive technician position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Kaitaia Northland
Send us your CV
P.O. Box 104, Kaitaia
175 Commerce Street
(Opposite Caltex Kaitaia)