Automotive Career Opportunities in Kaitaia
Want to join our team? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, use the form below or pop in and see us!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Kaitaia, Northland
We are an Authorized Parts & Service agent for Ford and Mazda. We take pride in delivering a high-quality service and we’re looking for someone to join our team.
The successful applicant must be committed to quality service, fixing it right the first time, being part of a team and have the ability to relate well to customers and colleagues. Someone who can think outside of the square, use their initiative, positive attitude, who has experience and is passionate about the industry.
– National Certificate for the Motor Industry (Level 4)
– A current AVI (Wof) Certificate
• Must have the willingness to further advance your skills with training
• Franchise experience would be a benefit
• Able to work on all make and models
• Excellent diagnostic skills
• A good sense of humour and enjoys a laugh
If you think you’d like to work with us, let us know!
Applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and an early response is assured.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
SEND US YOUR CV
P.O. Box 104, Kaitaia
175 Commerce Street
(Opposite BP Kaitaia)